- ECOSI Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs Award in Barcelona, Catalonia (2016 -2017)
- Young Social Innovation Award Scotland 2016, sponsored by FIRSTPORT + Architecture & Design Innovation, Scotland (1-year duration; ongoing social technology project)
- Special mention, STRAND international exhibition, Belgrade, Serbia (December 2016): http://www.strand.rs/micromacro/
- Stalled Spaces Award, Glasgow, Scotland, UK ( April 2017) https://www.glasgow.gov.uk/stalledspaces
DOT TO DOT TEAM STRUCTURE
DOT TO DOT organisational structure consists of the DOT TO DOT© Community Consortium and academic/research partners.
DOT TO DOT© Community Consortium:
- Studio Pop C.I.C. www.studiopop.net is an interdisciplinary creative studio that makes green spaces in the city. GSEN full member. It is focused on research & development, education, social innovation, service design, urban reactivation, green architecture, remaking techniques, horticulture, and bespoken consultancy. STEM Ambassadors. We are the founding partner and lead organisation of the DOT TO DOT© Maryhill Consortium.
- Clyde Electronics C.I.C. www.clydeelectronics.co.uk acts as ICT design, training and bespoken consultancy firm in the area of electronic engineering, ICT and digital fabrication. Founding partner of consortium.
- Dunard Primary School http://www.dunard-pri.glasgow.sch.uk seeks to foster in children a positive attitude to learning, citizenship and the environment. Founding partner of consortium.
Academic/Research Organisations (partners)
- Universitat Politécnica de Catalunya (UPC), Barcelona, Catalonia. Research group: “Grupo de Investigación de Arquitectura: Proyectos, Territorio y Sociedad (GIRAS)”, Barcelona School of Architecture (ETSAB), Departamento de Proyectos Arquitectónicos.
- Arquitectes de Capçalera (AC) [Community Architects in English] is a social education methodology born out as knowledge exchange project at Barcelona School of Architecture ETSAB, UPC.
- The Institute of Health and Wellbeing, MRC/CSO Social and Public Health Sciences Unit, University of Glasgow
Architecture Design Scotland (ADS)
Job & Business Glasgow
Erasmus Young Entrepreneur (ENCOSI)
Centre of Contemporary Arts ( CCA )
- Suau, C. The Architecture of Enjoyment: Remaking the City through Sensory Pop-Up Activation (2017). Hershey: IGI Global publishing (abstract accepted and manuscript in review)
- Bogdanovic, R. ‘Scale of Design: From Micro to Macro’ (2016). Suau, C., Eco-Design by Remaking: Towards an Architecture of Enjoyment. Belgrade, STRAND ed. (exhibition book/CD) pp. 39, 45-48 ISBN 978-86-89111-13-2: http://www.strand.rs/micromacro/
- Suau, C. (2016) Eco-Design by Remaking: Towards an Architecture of Enjoyment. Belgrade, STRAND ed. (book of abstract) p 11 ISBN 978-86-89111-13-2: http://www.strand.rs/micromacro/
CONFERENCES & TALKS
- Suau, C. 'Eco-Design by Remaking: Towards an Architecture of Enjoyment’ (February 2017), STRAND conference, Novi Sad, Serbia: http://www.strand.rs/micromacro/
- Suau, C. 'Eco-Design by Remaking: Towards an Architecture of Enjoyment’ (December 2016), STRAND international conference & exhibition, Belgrade, Serbia: http://www.strand.rs/micromacro/
- Suau, C. ISAGS UNASUR Institute, November 2016 on “HABITAT III and the New Urban Agenda”: http://www.isags-unasur.org/it_entrevista.php?ev=3485&lg=3
- Suau, C. ‘The DOT-TO-DOT© Project, a Viable Social Game to Revitalise Vacant Lands in Glasgow’; (Sept. 2016), The Land Festival: Community Empowerment:
-Sua, C. & Petruskeviciute, L. 'Dialogues On Social Form And Open City - Glasgow VS Barcelona'; (July 2017), Architecture Fringe Festival: