REMAKING THE CITY
It is a multidisciplinary group that think, play and make alternative recovery landscape strategies and solutions applied to temporary community gardens in vacant lands in our cities. What radical landscape games should we play instead? Temporary community gardens are regenerative systems of micro-urbanism. We enable the exchange of work methods, proof-of-concepts and living labs (replicators) in derelict urban voids throughout the implementation of mobile greenery, polyvalent architectures and adaptive uses. You are invited you to pop up your ideas openly.
1. Mobile recovery landscape strategy of temporary community gardens in brownfields or any vacant land
2. Analysis, proof-of-concept and ‘living lab’ (replicator) in derelict urban voids
3. Reanimation of abandoned spaces throughout mobile greenery, polyvalent architectures and adaptive uses
4. Portable public play-place based on eco-design principles of remaking and repurposing
5. Temporary landscape supports to empower the sense of polyvalence in public places